Description & Historical AccountsEditBeing mostly of Númenórean stock and ruled by exiled Númenórean overlords, the people continued most of the customs and traditions of Númenór. However, over the centuries, they mixed more and more with the men of Middle-earth. One of these peoples was the Northmen who lived in Rhovanion, and Gondor ever needing allies as well as friends began acquainting themselves with these men by the mid Third Age. Brave and valiant but by the standards of the Dúnedain shorter lived, the Northmen gradually had more and more to do with Gondor and one of its heirs to the throne Valacar, who lived and worked with them in their own land as an ambassador married one of their noble ladies setting the stages for the Kin-strife.
Over the next few hundred years afterward, war, rebellion, and plague severally weakened the blood of the Dúnedain in Gondor. The Men of Gondor are often described to have ruddy good looks. Their rulers though survived and retained some of the ancient customs. As the centuries rolled on into the late Third Age, the Men of Gondor accustomed to war and invasion became a hardy and stern people more likened to Middle-earth.
Areas to StartEdit
Cities, Fortresses and Strongholds in Gondor include:
- Minas Tirith - City of the Kings, the capital and largest city of Gondor.
- Cair Andros - an island-fortress in the river Anduin, roughly 40 miles north of Osgiliath.
- Calembel - A town located on the road between Erech and Pelargir, at the fords of the river Ciril.
- Dol Amroth - It is a city in Belfalas ruled by the Princes of Dol Amroth.
- Osgiliath - The old capital, located southwest of Minas Tirith.
- Henneth Annûn - Hidden Gondorian outpost, northeast of Cair Andros.
- Linhir - A town located at the juncture of both river Gilrain and river Serni, north of the Mouths of Anduin.
- Pelargir - It is a great city on the river of Anduin, and the main harbour of Gondor.
Advantages & DisadvantagesEdit
Each race has its own advantages & disadvantages, the Men of Gondor own advantages & disadvantages are:
- Strength: +5
- Speed: +5
- Endurance: +5
- Can't have Mana
These are the classes of troops that make the Gondorian forces:
- Gondor Swordsman
- Gondor Horseman
- Gondor Spearman
- Lossanarch Axeman
- White City Archer
- Ithilien Ranger
- Pelargir Marine